NDi’s Program Management Services integrates people, processes, and tools to ensure flexibility and quality at every level of engagement, while instituting prominent levels of trust.
NDi’s Project Management framework stems from the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), and the Project Management Institute (PMI) to attain measurable results for each project. Integrating a Program Management Office (PMO) will create a whole-enterprise, whole-lifecycle quality infused environment within your organization. NDi’s PMO focuses on four key principles: governance, communication, evaluation, and strategic alignment. Your organization will be able to leverage these principles to drive a culture of continuous process improvement through NDi’s PMO. This will ensure successful integration of management functions as well as seamless knowledge transfer between groups. NDi’s proven Quality Control Plan (QCP) benchmarking monitors performance standards, along with a milestone-based approach to maximize progress and mitigate risks. NDi’s quality control and earned valued management processes will ensure that project execution is continuously monitored and aligns successfully with your portfolios.
- Program Management Institute (PMI) standards
- Certified Program and Project Managers
- PMO Planning, and Continuity of Operations
- Portfolio & Performance Management
- Value Measurement Methodology (VMM)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Lean Six-Sigma and Agile Methodologies
- CMMI-L3, ISO 9000:15 ,27001, and ITIL certified